Quick cards & Copic practice...

Friday, February 22, 2013


These were a couple last minute cards I threw together for my kids for Valentine's...
I hate that I spent a week making Valentine's for grandparents, teachers, classmates,
everyone on the plant except for the little people I brought into this world...

I colored these at about mindnight and you can tell, I am by NO means good at 
Copic coloring, and don't pretend to be, but these were done half asleep and 
with minimal lighting while my husband slept...and catching up on recorded shows 
whole trying to color using Copics, (not a good idea, pretty sure I wrote that before!)




Quick b'day card for an dear friend's 8 year old kid's birthday!





Super quick, trying to use what was on my desk, or immediately handy....!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground