be happy & VIDEO! * Little Black Dress Kit February

Saturday, February 9, 2013


First of all, I need to say that I LOVE the new products from Glitz, 
some of my favorites!!  For serious...the Uncharted Water line is gorgeous...
That is the background paper here included in the February kit from Little Black Dress
and you can see the rest of the cool things included in the kit HERE!


I had this piece I cut of a butterfly left over on yellow cardstock 
(not included in the kit) and I spritzed it with Mister Huey's Boss Lady.  
I tried to make an ombre effect and it turned it kind of orange, which I loved!  
A freaky, lovely accident! 
And this was about Easter, so green, orange, pink, turquoise, it's all good....

I made a process video, click below, and you can see how it came together!
Except that this was really sped up, so it was a LOT slower of a  process...

Start to Finish *Scrapbooking Process


These photos were from Easter, almost 2 years ago, and the first one tells the 
story that sadly, Sam had croup and woke up barking like a crazed Rottweiler 
at a burglar, so he had to stay home...which is why his is still in his pj's while my 
daughter is decked out in everything pink and linen...he took it so well...
of course, a bunch of Easter candy really helps bad coughs!


And Sofia did bring home all her candy and share it with her brother, 
well most of it, except for what she had already eaten, and what 
Mommy and Daddy hadn't nipped out already, which only included Reese's...honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground