smoochy...Little Black Dress Kit Club January

Monday, January 14, 2013


This is on of those layouts that I actually gave myself a limited amount
of time to work on.  I set out some stamp, the giant chevron background stamp from
Jillibean is sooooo lovely! And I just went for it, trying not to over-think it!

As usual, whenever I try this with not a huge plan in mind, or sketch
of something out beforehand, I usually hate it, at least until after a
few days of looking at it.  But, it is starting to grow on me.


This is my 3rd LO using the January Little Black Dress Kit Club so far, and 
it is actually turning out to be one of my favorites, the kit that is...
it is full of wood grain and chevrons and paper garland....talk dirty to me! ;)

Anyway, I loved this Glitz paper and it reminded me of the prepaid airmail paper
 my mother used to write home to my Grandmother in Ireland...
the pictures weren't themed but I did have some other travel-ish things to work in...

I loved that big sticker and some plane tickets I court out on the Silhouette ages ago.
I have a giant file of things I cut, and the negatives of them that I hold onto and 
if I feel I can "cram some more stuff on a page" (as stated by my husband) 
then I reach  for it to find a little something.  I usually cut out lots of kraft card stock
and just plain white and then I can mist or ink it to what I want...


3 comments:

  1. Terrific layout Jenni! Love all the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I love those photos so much! And your title!!!!! Your page is just awesome - beautifully designed and so much fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground