JUST ONE?...Little Black Dress Kit Club January

Saturday, January 19, 2013


One more LO for the January kit from Little Black Dress Kit Club.
Our DT Challenge this month was to do something about resolutions
or pick our One Little Word, etc.

I love this grey & cream striped paper from Glitz and it reminded
me of a giant notebook sheet for writing...
SO I decided to print all my journaling and that pretty much be my page.

Since I said everything and then some in my journaling I just added it below...
I did notice a typo and so my ONE little thing then should have been Spellcheck...oh well!


After becoming obsessive about watching Copic Marker tutorials on You Tube 
for the last couple months, my sweet husband bought me a pile of Copics
for Christmas to get me started...because I was kinda bored...;)
So I have been trying to use some stamped image on each of my layouts
that I could color and this was the feather...to help tie in the sticker on the jar 
that was a darker grey.


Here is the journaling from the LO:

One little word. Just one… one?? Seriously?
I love the concept. I always have…I love lists and resolutions and setting goals, all things that could encompass one little word. A few words I came up with are patience, forgive, pause, flow, focus (that is my favorite), dwell and slower. But honestly, for me, I think it would be limiting…I mean, it is hard for me to narrow lots of things down, I could be like my 8 year old and eenie meenie miney it…or I could throw them all in a jar and draw one out..Maybe it is a touch of ADD but I don’t want to focus solely on one thing. So, I am going to let my word be…one. As in, one step at a time, one foot in front of the other and sometimes, lately, one day at a time. I love movies and I love the idea behind “just one thing” in City Slickers. That you have to figure that one thing out for yourself, whatever it is that is most important to you. I am just going to try to do the best I can do at the one thing I am doing right this minute…trying to quit rambling!


On a side note I REALLY had to let go of my inner hoarder and go
ahead and use this white wood grain paper from Glitz and not save it...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground