guitar hero (x2)

Sunday, January 6, 2013



This was inspired by the current ScrapFIT Workout #83:
Wish Upon a Star...found here:

My husband had taken these photos and did this little collage.
I thought it was perfect for my little shining stars!


I am trying to use up some of my older Elle's Studio products in 
preparation for the NEW FABULOUSNESS that will be revealed soon!  
It is really exciting to be a part of this team and perfect timing to get
my mojo "worked out" :)

I took lots of scraps on my table and punched stars out of them..
.then sewed my own little star garland and attached it at the top of the page...
I wish I had done that with Christmas paper and used it for wrapping!  
Need to remember that one for next year!


A little pull out journaling tag on the side and some in this little kraft envelope.


Happy Sunday to you all!

1 comment:

  1. That star banner is just gorgeous, thanks so much for joining in at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground