twinkle TWINKLE...Scrapbook Circle & Sunday Sketch

Monday, December 17, 2012


This photo was taken our first Christmas we were in our house.
The kitchen wasn't finished being remodeled because you can see
the unfinished sheet rock behind Sofia...
So, come to think of it, there might have been sheet rock dust mixed
in with the flour of our sugar cookies!?  It must have worked out OK...
I don't remember anyone getting particularly ill! ;)


This is all from the Scrapbook Circle December Kit, which I have been lucky
enough to play with as the Guest Designer this month.  

Except for the gold glitter tape, which is a revelation in crafting!!
I read an e-card on Pinterest that said something like glitter is the 
herpes of the crafting world...you cannot get rid of it.
Not this tape by American Crafts!  It doesn't come off at all!  Love it!


I also used Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch from 12.16 which is probably 
why this is a fairly simple and uncomplicated LO for me...
It was a great sketch, I didn't want to change it too much.


I sewed a little pocket at the bottom of this gold dotted vellum and put 
some confetti and the snowflake scraps from a previous project in it...
It also gave me a pocket above it to tuck my journaling tag into.


I love that gold dotted vellum!
There are several versions of this product on the market right now,
but I love this one by Crate so much because the dots are a little
random and overlapped in a couple spots.
 I will be so sad to see it go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground