Top 10 in '12!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Well, I didn't think I would have time to do this post,
but it really is fun to look back at everything I have done over the last year.....
A little encouragement and hope for the New Year!

I have definitely done more scrapping this year than all the
years I have been doing it put together!  Woohoo!
Probably explains my creative cravings been more satisfied and the
fact that every time my children see a camera, they automatically paste
a smile on their face...or cross their eyes and stick out their tongue...

Anyway, here are my top 10 favorite layouts from the past year!
( in no particular order since apparently that would involve my computer to do what I ask, oy!)
Thank you for all your sweet comments and stopping by my little world...
Happy New Year!

tAToOos & TEAMWORK ( June )

ikea ( September )

loving life. ( July )

ALL GROWN UP ( August )






COLOR outside THE LINES ( October )

love. that's all. ( September )

relax.breathe ( June )
the gathering ( July )

twinkle TWINKLE ( December )











1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground