thankful EVERY DAY...My Mind's Eye

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

 
I did this LO for the My Mind's Eye November Challenge "Gratitude".
 
This is actually the Christmas collection "All is Bright" with some
Lost & Found 3 papers mixed in to pick up on the leaves.
I love the colors of the Christmas collection this year mostly
because it is so versatile!  This photo definitely has a fall look
but I think the papers still work well. 
 
 
This is a photo from the little photo shoot I did for our Christmas
cards...even though I may not use it for the card, this is one of
my favorite photos! In trying to get the kids to smile naturally
and be more candid, they started getting really silly...love it.
This picture embodies everything about Sofia & Sam's relationship
right now, well most of the time (unless the drama queen appears!)
Sam is looking up at his big sister and would follow her to the ends of the earth.
She has her arm around him and is trying to make him laugh.
While he adores her, she loves him in a nurturing way, and in a
"I'm in charge of you, bossy way".
 
 
The stamp is from Studio AE's last November set and is one of my favorites.
Nichol Magouirk had used it this this way...with the "heart" in red
and I don't think I have stamped it any other way...Love it like that!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground