make a wish!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012


I printed out these photos but never could decide whether I
liked the combination or wanted to do individual photos...

I found this title on the Silhouette website and decided
it would be perfect with the Indie Chic and Nostalgia
collections from My Mind's Eye.  I actually had them
all set aside for this layout when I decided to use it for the
July Sketch that Keri Babbitt did for MME. 
I love her style and the sketch was awesome!
Here is the link to that post:


Poor Sofia, her birthday lands right in the middle of
Spring Break and I still haven't learned my lesson for
planning early or late.  We had sent out invites for a
rocker girl party, started buying supplies and making plans
& the only people who could come were our cousins & 1 friend.

Sadly, it wasn't quite the party Fia had in mind...
sooooo we decided to postpone a big party for a year,
(at least a week early!) & we bribed her with a trip to ToysRUs,
dinner at her favorite restaurant (i.e. cheese dip) and the
biggest cupcake she could find from Whole Foods...
bribery works, and I am so not above it!


The three things I am obsessed with right now are title
and shapes using the negative from the Silhouette or punch,
banners, and stitching on my sewing machine...
I think I got a little carried away with the stitching on this layout
but it is such a great way to finish off the edge or combine
two elements to me, I can't help myself! 
Used them all here!  Yay!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for jumping right in with my MME sketch, Jenni! :) Love the little banner, and YES, all the stitching, plus of course the gorgeous title. Great use of the sketch, love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground