loving life.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012


Before our beach this year I bought Shawn a fedora...
I thought he could totally rock the retro vibe with his mirrored
motorcycle cop sunglasses!
Everyone took turns wearing it, it was pretty funny.
I'll have to do a layout of that next.


This page was based on a sketch from Elle's Studio for
their Thursday Sketch Challenge...It was a great sketch and
perfect for what I wanted to do!  Here is the link to their page...

Anyway, I did this layout using almost all October Afternoon
collections...I love the "9 to 5" line because of that retro
feel and of course, I can't get enough of any woodgrain
papers right now...I have also been hoarding these wood veneer
hearts and arrows from Studio Calico waiting for the right time! 
( I have a problem with the hoarding...I admit it. )



As usual most of the pictures Shawn and I have is of Shawn holding the
camera and us looking up at it...but, at least we documented something!
It was a great vacation...a much needed break.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground