Little Black Dress Kit - July (part 3)

Monday, July 9, 2012

Did I mention there going to be several of these posts?
I figured if I put all five LO's on one post that people would
have stopped reading LONG ago...


My husband suggested using the John Mayer song "Daughters"
for one of the pages after he heard the challenge.  This was from Easter
and one of the cardstocks from Heidi Swapp in the kit was the
exact color of Sofia's dress.  The layered scallops at the bottom are
also from Heidi Swapp Color Magic collection of file folders that
is so much fun to play with!  I cut mine up and used these scallops
as a border after misting them. 


I wanted to have a mix of  masculine and feminine on this LO so I 
alternated pieces of  these black & cream papers from Basic Grey
"Little Black Dress" collection.  I machine stitched the diagonals down
and had wanted it to look  like men's suiting, pinstripes next to polka dots? 
Not that I have seen any men's suiting out of polka dots...you get the picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground