thru your eyes...SHINE

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My daughter was outside swinging before school one morning,
which shows you how much she loves swinging to be up and out so early.
I loved this photo because of the lighting and because it was like
seeing things from her perspective, thru your eyes...


I was also trying to come up with something for the MME May challenge
which was to switch up color schemes...so I used a couple papers from
an older Lost & Found Boy collection and some of the more masculine woodgrains
and patterns from the Miss Caroline & Indie Chic collections. 


I have had this viewfinder shape in my Silhouette file and thought this was
a perfect opportunity to use it to go with my theme and title.


I had loved a layout by Marcy Penner where she machine stitched
around a cluster of photos centered in the page.  Mine is a lot
busier than hers, { sometimes I have a hard time telling myself
that less is more...in design I totally agree, in scrapbooking,
well, there are just too many cool embellishments!! } but
that is the general idea...My son said it looked like Jupiter rings,
he is obsessed with space at the moment, so I thought I should
include the wood veneer stars from Studio Calico that are awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground