SNAPSHOTS...

Monday, May 21, 2012

I love this stamp from Lawn Fawn that I have used on
multiple layouts but I have always used it to make it look
like an authentic Polaroid print...

I wanted to scrapbook this series of photos of my daughter in
the first dress I made her.  The dress has a very small pattern on
it and the pictures are pretty monochromatic so I thought it would be
 the perfect opportunity to use lots of pattern and vibrant color. 


I used a mix of the current May Scrapbook
circle kit & bits and pieces of previous kits. 
I am loving this yellow chevron washi tape!

I also thought it was a little ironic that the text under the photo of
my daughter laying down said "celebrate"...she looks anything but.
I wanted to have some subtitles without taking away from any other
patterns so I heat embossed some stamping from one of Ali Edwards sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground