NSD!! what a great holiday!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I have gotten more done than usual on the weekend...
of course, I had to cash in a much needed
endoftheyearcrazytownbreakandMother'sDayisnextweekend coupon
from my husband, BUT I did get a lot done!!  Yay! 
Anyway, I did a few layouts for the Two Peas NSD Challenges!


This was just something I had started and didn't like
where it was going and finally forced myself to finish...


I used several new things from the May Scrapbook Circle kit for
this layout of my daughter at 1 year and 7 years...
I love the doily mask from Christy Tomlinson! 
This was for the Garden Girl Morph Challenge on Two Peas.




Finally, I did this last layout for NSD Challenge # 7 at
Two Peas to use a "Polaroid" for a layout...


I have the Lawn Fawn Polaroid stamp which is a favorite
but I wanted to do something different for this so
I used the Heidi Swapp Polaroid frames for my title &
journaling and had the photo between the two.
Such a fun, inspiring, productive day...whew...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground