believe in YOUrSelf

Saturday, May 12, 2012


Two Peas had a really cool challenge for NSD to come up with your own
color challenge from items in your home.  I had so much fun picking out
basically my favorite colors and things around me! 



I also combined this color challenge with a sketch challenge
from www.sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com  to use 4 or more photos. 
I took their sketch (#74) and flipped it on its side to better fit my photos. 



Here is the direct link to their blog post:

I have been really digging into my old photos of the kids because they
seem to be growing and changing so much in last few months. 
Obviously, kids change as they grow but with Mother's Day I have been
really getting nostalgic and a little sad that there are no more little ones around. 
Just big kids with big personalities! {i.e. attitudes!!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground